We hope you find the perfect gift for that special someone!
1. RPM.FM - Give the gift of awesome music. This cool website lists tons of Native American and First Nations musicians and links to their personal websites where you can purchase songs or albums. Get into it and make an old school mix-tape and show your love through beats and lyrics.
2. Sister Sky - The go-to spot for lotions, soaps, shampoos, and conditioners in great options that include White Willow and Cedar. Don't know what to get? Snatch up the Sweet Grass Body Care Gift Set and make your honey smell real good. Sweet Grass is long believed by Native Americans to dispel negative energy and elicit strength. (I was tempted to add the ol' "...in bed" to this one, but didn't).
3. Bedré Chocolate - A sweet treats shop that is owned and operated by the Chickasaw Nation. Mmmmm I would be one happy camper if I got these artisanal chocolates any day.
5. Kamamak - Kamamak is a mineral-based color cosmetics line that features beautiful nature-inspired options. Get her one of the eyeshadows like Tipiskaw, or lipstick colors like Wild Fire, pressed mineral blush in Regalia, or the new BB Cream: an all-in-one wonder cream. It's a great way to feel pampered.
6. Virgil Ortiz - For that extra-special lady? Snatch her up one of these uber-cool new Rez Spine Tote Purses in ocean on cool black leather. Virgil Ortiz's website features pottery, jewelry, silk scarves, couture, and tees with slick style.
7. Nani Chacon Art - Prints and posters of sexy pin-ups by Navajo/Chicana badass Nani Chacon make awesome art gifts for super cool chicks and dudes. We love all of her work, so you'll have the hardest time selecting only one.
8. Sparkman Tees - Give him his new favorite tee. Native pop artist/filmmaker/streetwear designer Steven Paul Judd and his brother bring us witty and stylin' hand-screened tees from the heart of Oklahoma.
9. Dorothy Grant - High fashion for him or her, by Haida designer Dorothy Grant. My favorites are this sexy scarf cape for her, and this killer tie for him.
10. Manitobah Mukluks - From $60 to $1200, you can find a perfect pair of mukluks or moccasins in your price range for your special someone. They have a wide variety, from affordable stylish mocs to couture boots.
Click here to shop our entire BUY NATIVE list and find the perfect gift!